My Twitter

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just about me...

The Tall Enigma
Lets see, I guess I have not really written about myself since the days of livejournal and stuff like that. I think sometimes its really nice to be able to just put things down on paper and realize that your life may not bee as bad as you may think. For starters I am in my 20's and still in school. I go to the University of Maryland and I enjoy myself there. I work at Best Buy and have since 2001. I have a wonderful girlfriend who I hope one day we can learn to mesh and start a life together. I am deeply involved in the care of Cichlids. (I'll post pics later).

Why I started this "blog"
I was really just missing having a place where I can put my thoughts down. I hate how connected the world has become, I used to be able to livejournal all by myself but then they got friends and stuff like that and it really just became a way for people to bitch at each other. I quickly grew out of fancy with that and have just kept my thoughts to myself since. I hope this forum works out better.

No comments: