My Twitter

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sorry about the last two days...

Okay, sorry about the last two days, been really hectic. Lets start off yesterday morning. I woke up at about 9:00 AM and looked at the clock, looked at my phone, and decided that I must have set my alarm to 9:15 because I had 9:45 work. I then begin to dream again. I have a dream that I wake up late, and I start to rush out of the house. In my panic I realize that its raining and I am not moving very quickly. I start to drive out of my neighborhood and I see a really fat guy on a stool. His gut is gigantic and he is talking to me in a language that I do not understand. I then finally get to work and my boss comes up to me and says "You're alarm did not go off." I then wake up from my dream and realize, holy shit I have 5 minutes to get to work. I rush downstairs grab some granola bars, and slam out of the door. No rain, no fat guy, same response from my boss. It was really really creepy. Really creepy *shudder*.

Tina was able to make it into MD yesterday and that made me really happy. I love being around her. She stopped off in Lancaster and went to t "That Fish Place" where she picked me up another blue cichlid. She also picked me up another blue moon light, and then drove here. It was really fun, she was lost so I was giving her directions via Google Maps and I was using the hybrid view so I was like "Get ready to see a baseball field on your left" and I'll be damned if there was not a baseball field on her left. She arrived home and we headed back out, I have been wanting to re-do my babies tank and so we headed to Petco! We ended up spending a bit of money on a "Python - No Spill" but its money well spent. Allows me to do my Sunday water changes without ever having to use a bucket. Its amazing, we re-did the baby tank and so far everyone is doing okay. I am a little worried about our orange baby fish because I do not see him eat often, but as I am typing this I look over and he is chowing down. The tank looks like the "new hotness". I am in love with it. Doing fishtanks with Tina is always funny, I have these really great ideas in my head of how things should look. I can explain it to other people, but for some reason I am unable to manifest the images in my brain into something real. She is really really good at seeing whats in my head, and actually using her hands to create it. I knew I wanted this black substrate, I wanted multi levels, but I am really bad at making that happen she embraced it and the tank looks WONDERFUL.

Lets move forward. I got into work today and we were playing volleyball. It was awesome. I had some problems with the geek squad today, but not a big deal, got home started looking at stuff for Tina, write more later.

No comments: